I can't believe that today was Arabella's last day of Kindergarten. She has grown so much this year. I am so very proud of the intelligent, caring and compassionate little girls she is turning into. She has learned much more that I ever did in Kindergarten and she had fantastic report cards all year long. She has made new friends and adjusted to American school much easier than I thought she would. She is such a resilient child who has a bright future ahead of her. We are so happy for you Arabella and all you have accomplished! keep up the great work, we know you will be successful in First Grade!
Arabella decided that she wanted to give her teachers flowers and she picked out beautiful ones. They were thrilled to receive them!
Her class had an ice cream party and a "certificate ceremony". It was adorable. The kids sang 2 songs and then were so excited to receive the certificates from their teachers.
Arabella is going to miss her friends over the Summer but before long, we will be back to school! Summer goes by so fast!
Arabella & Lucy
Hannah, Sofia and Arabella
Arabella & Matthew
George, Hudson, Arabella, Matthew & Rebecca
Arabella loved her teachers and has already told me that she will miss them. Thank you so much Mrs. Martin and Ms. Combs for all your hard work and dedication to this Kindergarten class!
Her teachers gave out these adorable water bottles to all the parents. It was such a sweet surprise!
I was able to snap this picture of her walking out to the car...her last time as a Kindergartner!

No comments:
Post a Comment