Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Two Thousand Thirteen



It is hard to believe that another year has passed.  So much has happened in the past 12 months and we are looking forward to what lies ahead in 2013!

I hope that everyone has a healthy, safe and blessed 2013 fully of promise and hope.  Look for beauty and good in each day.  And may we all grow and learn and be more understanding. 

I hope you enjoy these quotes I found to ring in the New Year:

Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. - Benjamin Franklin

New Year's Day... now is the accepted time to make your regular annual good resolutions. Next week you can begin paving hell with them as usual. - Mark Twain


We will open the book. Its pages are blank. We are going to put words on them ourselves. The book is called Opportunity and its first chapter is New Year's Day. - Edith Lovejoy Pierce








No comments: