I know I have been slacking in the blogging department...and have been reminded of that by a few people...but things have been so busy and we have been enjoying the beautiful and hot weather now that it is here. Our Summer here in Montreal is too short and too beautiful to be inside.
Since I haven't posted in a month, I guess I should start with Arabella's end of year festivities with school. It is hard to believe that she has been out of school for a month now. She misses it and her teachers, but she has been having fun with her friends from school at the pool and on playdates!!
Her last big field trip of the year was an all day one to Camp Pioneer.
It was a lot of fun despite the cold and rainy weather. It was to a small working farm that used to be an overnight camp back in the day. The kids had fun running around and exploring. They also enjoyed the animals, especially the little chicks and ducks that they could hold and pet. We had a very yummy pasta lunch and then it was time for ice cream. In the cold, but the kids still enjoyed it. Afterwards, they took a tractor ride - Arabella got to help drive - to a campsite to roast marshmallows!! It was a quiet bus ride home since all the kids were wiped out from all the fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment