Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas...better late than never....right???

It seems a little odd to be saying "Merry Christmas" on New Year's Eve, but I need to do a few more entries and the blog will be up to date!

We had a great Christmas and Arabella made out like a bandit, Santa sure was good to her. I must admit, it was very quiet and a little odd to not be around family. It almost did not feel like Christmas, I really did not do too much shopping or decorating and the move made things a little be crazy, but we made do. However, next year will be a different story when we can celebrate properly and be around family and friends.

Arabella helped me make pizzelles and she had fun. She also liked to eat them as soon as I took them off the press. My little Italian girl!





We also received care packages from Aunt Margo and Uncle Bill and Grampie. Aunt Margo sent us yummy Italian cookies, which Jay dove right into. Grampie sent us his world famous sausage bread, I have no idea how customs let it through, but we are so happy they did. The box had a big sticker that said "CLEARED" and we are very thankful that it was. Arabella helped to take the bread out of the shipping box and as soon as we opened it she wanted some. When I toast up a piece, she wants it and all I am usually left with is the crust, if that!





On Christmas morning, Arabella walked down the stairs and she peeked through the banister, it was as if she was checking to make sure Santa came. Jay was able to get a picture of it!



Here are a few shots of her opening and enjoying some of her presents. Thank you to everyone who sent her gifts, we are so thankful and blessed to have family and friends like you! Arabella sends her thanks as well!



















1 comment:

Lori said...

Santa sure was good to her!! I love all the pictures of her but especially the one of her peeking through the banister and the one of her in her princess tent...how cute:)