Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

This week has been very busy. It still has not set in that I am not working, it seems more like a vacation. I have been keeping busy running errands, cleaning and making sure the house is in tip top shape for showings. We put the house on the market on Monday afternoon and so far we have had 8 showings, and another is scheduled for tomorrow. There is a lot of interest and the showing tomorrow is someone who is coming back for a second look :) Hopefully, we will get an offer or two this weekend, so our fingers and toes are crossed! For those of you who have not had a chance to come and visit us in Dublin in the Great State of Ohio, I am attaching a few photos of the house.

This weekend is looking to be a busy one again. We have some yard work to get done and Jay is working on fixing the water pump in my car.

Arabella has had a good week. She has had to do some breathing treatments for the RSV she had a few weeks ago. She refused to sit still unless we have a video going for her, so far her favorite is The Adventures of Milo and Otis. She just loves watching the animals, it is too cute. Arabella is also becoming quite the helper, she loved to help bring in the bags from the grocery store, or any store for that matter, and then she helps take the items out. She also helped me sweep the floor this weekend. Let's hope she is this helpful when I am unpacking boxes in Montreal!!

Speaking of Montreal, our lease is all signed so we have the house with plenty of room for visitors. Yippee!! Some people are already making plans to come and visit us and we are already looking forward to that. As for the move to Montreal, we are driving the two cars and my brother will be joining us on the road trip. We are really looking forward to his company along the journey, as well as, having an extra set of hands to occupy Arabella during the 12 hours or so that we will be in the car.






2 comments:

Alana said...

Hi Shana! I love your blog layout. Sounds like you have been VERY busy getting ready for this big move! I hope you get an offer, and are able to sell your house soon. Good luck with your new adventures in Montreal too! Your new house is gorgeous, and I've heard the city is just as beautiful :)
(I keep a blog too, so I've added you to my favorites)

Lori said...

I am going to miss hanging out on the deck drinking margaritas! Good times were had in Dublin...