Reflections and Observations of a Fashionista Mom and Former American Expatriate Missing Montreal
Tuesday, November 17, 2009
18 Month Well Baby Appointment
Today Arabella had her 18 month well baby checkup. She is doing great, however, she was not very happy after 3 immunizations and the H1N1 vaccine! She is 22 lbs, 3 oz and 31 1/2 inches long. Her head circumference, which I can't remember the actual number, is in the 95th percentile! Grow, little bean, grow! Dr. Ann is going to miss her, as will the nurses in the office, they were all sad to hear that we will be moving to Montreal. I hope that we can find a peditrician in Montreal that is as good and that we like as much as Dr. Ann.
Labels:
Arabella
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm glad she is doing so well. She is just adorable! Gabriel asked me yesterday when Auntie Shana was coming to visit. He was upset when I explained that you were moving to Montreal and then I told him that maybe we would go visit you guys! That cheered him up!
Great appt!! Its funny she weighs more than Colin..we have ours next month.
Andi - We would love to have you come and visit!
Kandy - She still seems so small to me compared to other kids her age. I am sure Colin will do great at his appointment! Keep me posted
Post a Comment